1

The Rose

 (From "Sticks, Stones, Roots, and Bones" by Stephanie Rose Bird)


No other plant is as intimately linked to love as the rose (Rosa spp.). When working with roses, seek out the old-fashioned scented types, such as those listed below, rather than the more neutral tea roses. Roses are beautiful, and like the lotus, they suggest female genitalia in the height of passion. The blush of the rose is often linked to the blush of a bride or a sexual partner during orgasm. In parts of Africa and the Middle East, holy temples are spiritually cleansed entirely with highly potent Bulgarian rose water. Rose water enhances the sacred environment.

A little-known fact is that roses are a systemic nervine (translation: they calm and soothe your nerves). Only your imagination sets the limits when it comes to using roses in love-drawing potions and tricks.

Old-Fashioned Shrub Roses for the Hoodoo's Garden

1. Apothecary's Rose -- This is a richly fragance, medicinal rose with a spicy scent.

2. Belle de Crecy -- This is considered the purest rose scent.

3. Bulgarian Rose and Damask -- The sweet, fragant roses from which quality rose water and attar of roses is made.

4. Celestial -- Contains the aroma of clean skin.

5. Madam Isaac Pereire, Guinee, and Souvenir de la Malmaison -- These are stunning and fragant.

6. Maiden's Blush -- This is considered to be refined.


1 comments:

Julia Kim

TESTED AND TRUSTED LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA 

I am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr jumba helped me to fix my relationship. I was heartbroken when my fiance told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he works. I cried every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr jumba  , then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiance came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr jumba   Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr jumba   through his email address: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +19085174108 
website : https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Darkness Rises

Wicca's Greatest Sites